Did I tell you about my 2nd crazy Target adventure with Hazel?
Probably not, because I am a little embarrassed.
Well this is 2 in 1 week.
Target was having a Breaking Dawn DVD release event on Friday, with a chance to sneak peek a preview of Breaking Dawn Part II.
The catch was...they weren't going to release DVD until midnight, which was the actual date of release. (on a Saturday, I don't know why?!) A BD slumber party, if you will.
Well we weren't going to stick around until midnight to get our hands on that movie.
However, it was a sight to see the people lined up waiting to get "tickets" to buy the movie and see the preview. I guess the line was not that crazy, but the demographic of the people in line was NOT what I had expected.
Hello there early to mid 30 year olds!
Did you kick out all the teenagers that should've been in this line? Or did you scare them off?
Gosh, I'm horrible, but I'm also guilty.
Had that release not been at midnight, I think I may have been in that damn line.
And I would have been reading something similar to this post on someone else's blog.
Well needless to say, I got my copy of Breaking Dawn Part I...on Sunday.
I also got the DVD in Blu Ray. And guess what? We don't own a Blu Ray player. :-\
That will be another post.
Have you watched the movie yet?

Of course the wedding scene was one of my favorite parts. I can watch it over and over!

No comments:
Post a Comment