There are few events in my life that I will live to tell and September 11th, 2001 is one of them.
With today being the 11th Anniversary of the tragic event and every year that passes, I always have a heavy heart and think about all those who lost their lives on that very day.
It was a day that changed our lives forever and I will never forget.
To commemorate this special day, I woke up early on Sunday morning and headed over to the Cabrillo National Monument and ran the Race to Remember 5K with H & Sonyer.
It was a beautiful morning run that started at the monument and weaved through the National Cemetary. It was a mere reminder of our freedom and all the wonderful people deceased and still with us who help us live our lives, day in and day out.
Here are pictures from 1999 on a very memorable trip to the east coast with H & E.
We visited a few different cities, but NYC was the highlight of our trip.
We will always remember.
This was my second trip to NYC, but the first time to visit the World Trade Center. This is the infamous picture taken that marks your visit to this grand tourist site. So glad I made the visit.
Here I am on top of the World (Trade Center).
Standing on the observatory deck was AMAZING! 110 stories high!
Good 'ol Rudy Giuliani, what a man!
Big Ups to the NYC Firemen, even the cardboard cut outs.
New York City, Center of the Universe.
I Heart NYC!






No comments:
Post a Comment