3.13.2012

hawaiian happy hour

I don't do happy hours like I used to, and I miss them! 
On the rare occasion that I stay downtown on Friday night to have a drink with work friends, I feel like a virgin to the bar scene. I'm not in with the scene.
Well, we've been talking about it for a few weeks now, so I jumped at the chance to meet up with H for HH at Roy's in La Jolla after work. 
My glass of wine was divine, but I'm not sure why I didn't order one of their yummy specialty drinks?! Perhaps I forget how to even do happy hour anymore. I'm such a rookie these days.
But the sample sips that I snook in were just enough to make me want to come back.
We indulged in some delicious apps- sushi rolls, slider, potstickers.
It was all good. And each item was only $5.
I will be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment