3.10.2012

my little boyfriend, VJ

Meet Vincent James.
I've been best friends with his mom, Pam since our mischievous days of middle school.
And now look at us...we are moms!
Who are we?

Vincent was born almost a year ago and I only got to meet him once when he was a few weeks old.
How sad is that?
If only babies could stop growing so fast, I wouldn't fall into my moments of depression.
He is such a sweet and playful little baby, always smiling and moving around.
I see so much of Pam's personality in him and he is a spitting image of his Grandpa.

I'm so glad that we got to meet up with Pam & VJ for a quick lunch and at least I got to see him before he turned ONE. Let's hope that its not another year that goes by before I see him again.

Here is a pic of Pam & I at Camille's first birthday, a year and a half ago. (!)
L O V E her!

No comments:

Post a Comment