4.01.2012

naps

Of late, Camille has been fighting naps like crazy.
Reasoning naps with a 3 year old is useless and ultimately draining.

Question: what's worse than a toddler who skips the afternoon nap?
 
Wait, let's take this a little further: what's worse than a toddler who skips the afternoon nap, ends up falling asleep, at 4pm, on the way home from Grandma's, in the car seat...
(by the way, she will ONLY nap in a car seat now!!!)

These late naps make for a late and difficult bedtime, making for an unproductive evening for me,
making for a grumpy mommy. :(
 
Okay, it doesn't happen that often, but when it does we now know what to expect.
When we pick up the girls from Grandma's, we bring home a delirious, resistant toddler.
Grandma says that she does try to put her down for a nap, but she won't.
I wonder how Grandma is able to take care of her all day without napping and without playing outside. Oh I know, it's called TV!
I would personally go nuts!

Gosh, when did my baby girl grow up and have a mind of her own?

No comments:

Post a Comment