1.11.2012

Caesar

I didn't care much for "Planet of the Apes" when the movie was released in 2001 and I never did watch it. Gorillas, apes, monkeys and the like walking around, and especially talking, kind of freaked me out.
Fast forward 10 years (!) and the prequel to that movie came out mid last year.

Over the holidays G & I had a chance to watch it and I instantly became a fan!
Thanks to James Franco! (ummm, hello sexy)

If you haven't seen it and/or you don't have a phobia of hairy human-like creatures, I would recommend it. It's not too sci-fi and futuristic like Planet of the Apes was.
And yes, I ended up renting Planet of the Apes after all and watching it. Besides, another sexy starred in that movie as well, so that made it easier to watch.

Well, Caesar is the name of the main ape (character) in the movie and I grew emotionally attached to him. Without getting into much detail and giving the movie away, Sexy takes Caesar into his home and raises him as his own pet/child. It's really quite touching.

The reason for the title of this post is because our dog, Cloie, has taken on a new nickname.
Cloie is our beloved Caesar. She just doesn't walk around on her hind legs. Or attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment