1.18.2012

getting back on track

Since my am workout post a few weeks ago, I have not been able to wake up and repeat.
Although, it sounds like another challenge, doesn't it?!

I'll be happy to report that I have been getting back on track with exercising (resolution #2).
It's been a struggle starting up again, but for the past few weeks I have gone on walks, done a few Insanity sessions and have gotten in a few runs.

Thanks to my in-laws, I've been making good use of their new treadmill.
When I ran the Carlsbad half marathon in 2008, I trained mostly on the treadmill.
I didn't mind, in fact I found it much easier than pounding the pavement.

My friend and I have been making plans to go to Lake Miramar, but it hasn't happened.
Too many people go there now anyway. :(

I hope to keep this up and stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment