1.07.2012

until next year...

After 4 weeks of having a tree grace our living room and also trying to stick it out as long as possible (because the thought of cleaning up was so daunting) we finally gave in and took it down.

I tried to give her water regularly, but the poor tree stopped taking water 2 weeks after we got it. The poor tree was dried out, so much that the slightest touch had dozens of needles fall out at once.

Taking down all the ornaments was more of hassle than I remembered from past years.
The culprit: SMALL ornaments...
And that is why I got ride of those useless things.
They became annoying to hang, annoying to look at, annoying to take down and annoying to store. They are now a thing of the past.

So is that dry tree.

Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment