5.13.2012

every day is Mother's Day


Today I celebrated my 3rd Mother's Day and it couldn't have worked out any better.
In fact, all weekend was full of love and quality time with my husband, daughter & pooch.
Why can't all weekends be like that?

More on my very lovely Mother's Day tomorrow.
But for today, I wanted to wish a beautiful Mother's Day to my Mom, my sisters & my friends.
Whether you have 1 child or 7 children, being a mom is such a blessing and I am so thankful that I can be one to Camille.

It is also very humbling to experience this and appreciate my own mother.
Though very low key and soft spoken, my Mom is the strongest woman I know.
Her strength to raise her children 40+ years ago isn't any different from raising her grandchildren today.
I can only hope to be half the mom to Camille as my mom was to me and my 6 bros & sisses.

My husband told me in my card, "everyday is Mother's Day", but on this special day for us I like to wish you a very Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment: