
My sister in law talked me into joining a Beach Body Challenge that consists of the following:
committing to a Beach Body workout program of choice
drinking Shakeology to replace one meal, daily
posting on Facebook daily about the workout
taking a "before" picture and an "after" picture at the end
So I caved and decided to take on this challenge.
I have the INSANITY workout DVD's so that will be my program of choice.
Purchasing Shakeology is probably my biggest gripe. I'm cheap and $100+/month is hard for me to swallow. But I know it's good stuff and I hope it will help with my nutrition.
I'm no stranger to Facebook, and I know how to post. But I don't need the world to know what my workout regimen is on a daily basis. However Kelley assured me that the Facebook challenge group that I am in is strictly private, and the 8 others in this group are the only ones who can see my posts. Okay, I'm down with that.
Ugh, the before picture. Gross!
This is a 60 day challenge and I am up for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment