6.20.2012

busy

These past two months have a been a whirlwind and I can't believe we are half way past June!
Could be the reason I'm so back-blogged, but who's to say I even have any followers.
If I do, I don't know who you are, but thank you for following a life less ordinary.
My life.

Back in April, my "colleague" went on maternity leave a month earlier than what was anticipated. And while I  tried to prepare for her absence before she had her baby, it all came at me like a ton of bricks.
All of a sudden, my responsibilities doubled and my work days went from 6.5 hours to 9 hours.
If you are a working mom, commuting from the burbs to downtown every day, you know very well that 2.5 hours is precious time!

In these last few months, I've gotten through proposals, marketing packages, web updates, contact updates, etc... all that, all on my own, while trying to juggle a new activity (soccer), plan a 3rd birthday party and deciding on a preschool for Camille. It never ends...
I have finally come up for air and in a few short weeks, I'll be right back at it.
Camille will be unloading some pent up energy (woo hoo), she will be celebrating 3 years old with her friends & cousins (sniff, sniff) and soon she will be hauling her pink panda backpack to her new classroom (bawling).
Ahhhh! I'm doing my best to keep up.
Thank goodness colleague will be back when things get busy again, and I'll be able to stay afloat.

Time goes way too fast and along with that, they grow way too fast as well.
Here is the most recent picture of the little girl taken last night before bed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment