9.04.2012

preschool

We breezed through the long weekend and made it through today...
...the first day of preschool for our little Camille Joy.

The morning was rushed, and I wish I had more time to get her ready and get myself ready.
Camille actually woke up a little cranky and was telling me "I don't want you to leave me."
Today was the big day and after all the prepping over the weekend, it finally sank in for her.
This worried me a bit, but I've been told that after 15 or 20 minutes with out us there, they are just fine.
Here she is with her sis, saying good bye and letting Cloie know that she was going to school.
Too cute!

We of course had our camera and took a bunch of pictures and Glen had the video rolling, as well.
Must savor these precious moments.
Here is Camille in the play yard, warming up before entering the classroom.

Nice pose, huh? I told her to smile; she smiled AND assumed position.

 What is a phone booth?

Slides are her thang these days.

One of the water toys she will come home soaked from.

Proud Daddy. Sad Daddy.

So excited!

Camille and Mr. Muller...same hairdo!

Roll call...

Giraffe Room

Can't believe this baby is in preschool. Wow!

First day of preschool down in the books!
She told me she cried and I'm sure she was telling me the truth. 
I'm not too worried about it, my big girl is growing up and she will get use to this. 
I will admit, I shed a few tears as Glen & I walked back to the car hand in hand. 
And as much as we would love another child, we feel so blessed to have Camille.
She puts the sunshine in our day and amazes us with her every movement and every word that comes out of her mouth. I see her getting to like preschool more and more as time passes and she will shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment