9.01.2012

long weekend...short week

Yippee, things can't get any better than a 5 day weekend!
This will also mark the end of summer and a new chapter in our lives, as little Camille starts preschool on Tuesday. Bitter sweet for sure.
This past week has been crazy busy preparing for the First Week of School; Tuesday I had a one-on-one meeting with the teacher & Thursday was orientation for kids and parents. Those two events made for time off and shorter work days. We also had our office Fantasy Football draft a few hours after I came in for a half day of work <--- yeh, not much of a work day.
We gotta do what we gotta do.

While most are excited for the 3 day weekend, I'm more excited about my 5 day weekend!
Not even thinking about Labor Day, I planned way ahead and requested Tuesday (1st day of preschool) & Wednesday (our long awaited Disneyland visit) off.
I only work 2 days next week, oops!

A LOT is on my to-do list between today & Wednesday and if I'm even lucky, half will get done.

quality, no rush, morning coffee

cleaning
shopping
(lots of sales, hello anthro!)
(I already did my share of damage at LLL at lunch today)

running
park time

organizing, purging
cooking, bbq-ing and making yummy guacamole

pool time at the Chinnster's with the cousins

preparing for preschool
making sure I spent some quality time with my girls

And Sea World...check!
We've neglected our passes for months and finally made it tonight. It was a blast, even for the short 2 hours we were there. Sharks, penguins & turtles...oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment