Planning... Back to School. Less than two weeks of summer break and I need to weed through CJ's clothes to figure out what clothes I still need to buy her, as well a new backpack. And shoes. And what else...?
Watching... Animal Kingdom & The Olympics. When I first saw commercials for Animal Kingdom, it was Scott Speedman who I really wanted to see. (ahhh, memories of Ben from Felicity). Then I watched 3 episodes in a row and was obviously hooked. It is riveting and it has a pretty good story line. Oh, and it takes place in Oceanside...that's just up the way. The OLYMPICS!!! I'm going to be sad when its all over. I've gotten attached to the athletes and the competition.
Feeling... Relieved. Our storage unit is emptied and our stuff is now accessible thanks to my hubs for all the moving, organizing and cleaning out. I hate paying for a storage unit and it's such a hassle to retrieve stuff from it. But now it's time to puuuuuurge!
Practicing... Yoga. I joined a rock climbing gym ONLY for their yoga classes and it is the best. I forgot how much I love yoga. And doing it in my "older years," I appreciate it that much more. Maybe I'll take a stab at rock climbing...
Cooking... Lasagna. I was hesitant to fire up the oven (this heatwave is killing me), but I've been wanting to make a lasagna dish for a few weeks now. I accomplished that last night and ate a piece this morning for breakfast. Lol!
Reading... Sharp Objects. Sadly, I bought this paperback at the airport in November to read while having the chance to relax on the plane and while in Mexico. Didn't happen. It got buried for months and has now resurfaced. This will travel with me in my purse until I finish it.
Listening to... Rebelution. Thanks to hubs, it's all I listen to to and from work. It reminds me of the islands...ahhhhh!
Loving... Capri Blue VOLCANO hand lotion. This is the scent you smell when walking into Anthropologie. Yuuuuum!
Celebrating... Multiple birthdays and a wedding. August is always busy with birthdays and we just had a fun bbq celebration at my sister's house in Orange County last weekend. A family wedding this Saturday will be a blast, I'm so excited for it!

No comments:
Post a Comment