8.05.2016

oh hey, what's up, hello!


Here we are in Summer of 2016 and more than half way through the year.
I've had a MAJOR blog drought; just didn't feel the need to keep up with one anymore.

Today, however, I just wanted to check in, say hello and update you on life.

My little girl Camille is now 7 as of last month. It's so crazy how fast the years have flown by. Her 2nd year of pre-school, a full year of Kindergarten AND 1st grade is behind us. She has tried her hand in a number of activities, but still trying to grasp one or two that she really likes. She was really into kids yoga earlier this year, but sadly the studio she was enrolled in had to shut down. Soccer is coming up and with the new school year beginning, so will Girl Scouts. That will be fun to get into gear for both activities.

May of 2016 marked our 11 year wedding anniversary for the Hubs & I  and we couldn't be happier than the day we tied the knot. That is such a cliche, but true. Yes, those years in between had its share of bad and hard times, but at the end of the day...we really are a content couple that doesn't require very much.

Summer is half way done and it's been too busy & hectic at work to plan a mini-vacay. After over 10 years, my counterpart left the team to be a mom for her three young children. Between day camps, appointments and work, trying to plan a getaway seemed nearly impossible. In the next week, I hope to have something planned. Anything...because this work thing is too much the past month.

It's the weekend and I plan on spending a little time with my family, my girlfriends, practicing yoga & a little bit of decluttering. I can't wait...

Happy weekend to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment