1.22.2012

the help

Let me brag about keeping up with my resolutions (#4) and announcing that I completed
Although it took me a little while to finish, I can finally go out and rent the movie.

Every other night for almost 2 months, the hubs would ask me what book I was reading. It was a little embarrassing to tell him that was the same one.
But that's the thing, I couldn't read consistently every night or 3 or 4 chapters each time I broke out my Kindle.

It's not easy for a mom to read a book within week.
Give me some credit. :)

Now on to Breaking Dawn, so I can have that book finished before Breaking Dawn Part II comes out in theaters....in November.
That should give me plenty of time to finish.
Ha!

1 comment:

  1. love this Mariflor!! Thanks for inviting me into your blog :) I have been wanting to read this book and finally just finished my Sam's Letter to Jennifer, that I also have been reading for a few months. Second person I have talked with in a week who was reading The Help so I think I will make that my next :)

    ReplyDelete