Last week Angie & I noticed lil S playing a donut-making game on the iPhone.
It really captivated us, not to mention our hunger pangs.
So what do I do?
As soon as I get home, I tell hubs about my sudden craving. Next thing I know we jump into the car and we are heading out to our local Kripsy Kreme.
Our ONLY Krispy Kreme.
12 Miles away.
We didn't want to drive all the way out there for ONLY 2 donuts, so we went big and got a dozen.
Yet, at the same time I didn't want the entire box for ONLY US to consume, so we decided to be nice, stop by the L's house and give the other half to them. What a treat!
Yes, we are crazy, but that's not all...
It really captivated us, not to mention our hunger pangs.
So what do I do?
As soon as I get home, I tell hubs about my sudden craving. Next thing I know we jump into the car and we are heading out to our local Kripsy Kreme.
Our ONLY Krispy Kreme.
12 Miles away.
We didn't want to drive all the way out there for ONLY 2 donuts, so we went big and got a dozen.
Yet, at the same time I didn't want the entire box for ONLY US to consume, so we decided to be nice, stop by the L's house and give the other half to them. What a treat!
Yes, we are crazy, but that's not all...
Do you know about the "HOT DONUTS" sign at Krispy Kreme?
It didn't dawn on me how those donuts could be 100 times more delicious if they were right off the conveyor belt. Hot, soft and melty with each bite.
Yes! We made another trip to KK, but vowed we would only stop in if the HOT DONUTS sign was lit up. Sure enough...
...another box!
They just turned the machine on, so waiting to see the donuts drop into the oil took f o r e v e r!!!
And if you were wondering, half the box went to Grandma & Grandpa's the next morning.
Eating an entire box would be disastrous!
lol! wasn't it worth the trip to cmont?! from the looks of g's face, it was! i seriously thought you got a tour of the place - hahaha
ReplyDelete