2.19.2012

am walk

What have I gotten myself into?
The race is coming up fast!
Although I've been pretty good about Insanity, I have not trained by actually running.
I'm in big trouble.

Irene and I set out to walk around Lake Miramar this morning in preparation for our Hot Chocolate race in a few weeks. We ran the last mile, but set a nice brisk pace the first four miles.
She is running the 5k, I'm running the 15k and I am skurred!

By the way, everyone is a runner these days.
Really, when did all this happen?
Every other person that passed us at the lake, was showing off their race shirts.
Interesting.

Run or walk, I am set out to F I N I S H this race.
And that is all that matters to me.
No more talk about the race until my post about the race results.
That is, if I want to share the race results.

1 comment: