8.16.2012

good day

I'd say it was a pretty good day, and days like today don't happen often.
While it's fresh in my head, I must blog about it before I forget.

Work was surprisingly productive today- at least the morning, and that helped make up for 1/2 the day. Very nice! A conversation with my bff that was much needed got me through the rest of the work day. I love her, we need to spend more time together but it's so hard being working moms.

Rarely do I ever get to leave the office when I should technically leave (4pm), but I was outtie on time and it felt great to head north with out hitting any traffic getting out of downtown or at the merge. When I got home, I was able to work out- and it was a good work out!
Both hubs and I got our work out in, yaaay!

Luckily I prepped some chicken last night, so all I needed to do was cut up some veggies for hubs to grill. H came over, we had a yummy dinner and CJ went down with out a fight.
And guess what? I even squeezed in some TV and watched a movie!

My ideal day, that doesn't normally fall into place, actually panned out.
As much as I'd like to have somewhat of a routine in my life, I kind of just go with the flow.
Likely, once I get home from a long day at the office, things can differ from one day to another.
As long as I can get up and out with a little activity I'm happy.
And more importantly, as long as I have quality time with this adorable face it is def a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment