A little while ago, I purchased a membership to Xtend Barre and told myself that I would commit to classes at least 4-5 times a week once I started. I also looked at it like this: purchasing my membership upfront and committing to classes x amount of times a week will lower the cost of each class. My first month is barely over, so a class that is normally $20 is currently costing me $7.50 per class! And yes people, that's because I am doing my best to go as much as I can.
Saving me money AND getting in shape...a win-win!
Almost 1 month has passed and I'm pleased to state that I've been a regular at my local Xtend Barre studio. I'm seeing a lot of the same faces, testing out the different instructors and getting very familiar with the moves that were once so difficult for me to do. I am hooked on this stuff and I'm loving it!
The instructors are great, they have amazing bodies- I can only hope that I look like them one day.
It's also worth mentioning how it feels like I walk into a Lulu outfit competition at every class. I will admit, I've become addicted to Lulu also, but I am not all clad in Lulu attire at every class.
A mother can't help it, but I experience serious Mommy Guilt when I leave for that 1 hour away from Camille. So much thanks to hubs for allowing me to go, especially when he is not getting much exercise himself other than walking Cloie. But at least they are both getting out; there were days when I couldn't even find time to get exercise in. The combination of daylight savings time and cooler weather has limited my outdoor runs, so hitting the studio for barre has been the perfect solution. And speaking of which, we are running a 10k on Thanksgiving morning and I've ran zero miles the past 2 weeks. I hope barre is setting me up to test my stamina.
Barre updates to follow...

No comments:
Post a Comment