11.11.2012

present day

Now that I've caught up on our Big Island vacation posts, I can sort of continue where I left off with my blogging...even though we are almost three weeks post vacay. However, within those three weeks, so much has happened and so many events flew by and I don't want to let it pass with out mention. Birthday parties, the start of Xtend Barre, Halloween, Election Day, pre-school events, shopping obsession, two 5Ks in a row, holiday decor. 

Other than what I have planned to blog in the coming days, I am currently thinking:

...the holidays are approaching and I'm already getting antsy. My Christmas shopping has a deadline this year, as it does every year, but not 2 days before Christmas. I started a bit last night at the ever-so-trusty Target. I need to stay away from my favorite stores, or I'll never get it done.

...along with the holidays, cold weather is upon us. The weather is a nice change and I whole-heartedly welcome it. Bring on the boots, heavy coats & jackets, scarves and umbrellas.

...finally Election Day has come and gone. I hope the political banter can come to a calm and people can resume their friendships with the opposite party. 

...there is constant complaining about pharmaceutical companies making big bucks and charging a sh*tload for the public to purchase. Right now, I am thankful for them. Life is good for us.

...Camille is growing too fast. She knows what she wants and she knows how to get it. Her height surpasses a lot of the kids in her class. I think she is taller than all of the boys in her class, and prob the 2nd tallest. It's def not my genes. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment