*(apologies: I sat on this post for the longest time, and am now posting)
Birth day!
My little girl is three today, and I'm not lying when I say that it has been the most wonderful three years of my life. Hubs & I have always wanted her to stay the baby we remember bringing home back in July 2009. By the same token, we are having the best time seeing her grow and flourish into this remarkably pleasant, extremely bright, very curious, amazingly adorable, active and talkative little lady. I love her so much and I tell her everyday...no, I literally tell her "I love you so much" and since the day she has been able to say it, she will reply right back, "I love you so much!" It's the cutest thing ever.
She has changed me and my life and the impact that she has on my happiness is immeasurable.
I am beyond blessed.
To help me remember and for you (are you really out there?) to get to "know her," I've listed random highlights & milestones of CJ's life thus far:
born on 7-8-9 ~ cute, sweet, easy baby ~ born with small stork burn markings right under her little nose, but is now gone ~ made life easy for mommy & daddy and slept through the night after 6 weeks ~ loved the alien noises ~ 1st grandchild for grandma P & grandpa G ~ 10th grandchild for grandma M & grandpa I, only the 2nd girl out of 11 grand kids ~ good eater, nursed for 11 months (woo hoo!) ~ ate anything & everything ~ broccoli was & is still the favorite vegetable ~ fruit crazy ~ slept in the crib for the first 6 months, hello co-sleeping, and then on her own after 1 1/2 years ~ first road trip was at 3 months to Orange County for go-mo (that means Auntie in Korean) Julie's wedding ~ first airplane ride was at 11 months to San Jose ~ first real vacation to Maui was at 13 months ~ started walking at 13 months...in Maui ~ first tooth pooped out at 14 months ~ not a big drooler, thank God! ~ Toy Story 3 is her first love ~ collected all the TS3 mini characters from the Disney store & loved to roll call with all of them ~ first trip to Disneyland was at 8 months for Auntie H's birthday ~ after that, annual passes were "mandatory" so we bought 'em that fall ~ now a huge Princess fan, go figure ~ big Dora & Kai Lan at such a young age, but they taught her a lot! ~ when she was much smaller, Daddy held her standing on his thighs and had her boogie down ~ lots of stroller walks all the way around Lake Miramar, now it's in 1.5 miles and back out ~ loves her "sister", Cloie ~ knew her full name and birthday before turning 1 ~ a huge 1st birthday party ~ wasn't too thrilled about being center of attention blowing out that one candle ~ such a good, cute baby that everyone loves ~ enjoyed Gymboree for a little while; difficult for working Mommy to pull that off on the weekdays ~ not a "park baby" until recently, and still a little timid ~ loves & absolutely adores all her cousins, even the teenagers ~ able to recite all immediate family and group them by families and/or spouses...good memory! ~ the cutest look on her face when asked a question, the brain is working! ~ a few weekend trips to San Jose to visit uncle G & auntie C ~ many a trips to Orange County to visit auntie M, uncle R & cousins ~ talkative ~ no more Binky at 2 years old ~ a little uncoordinated, but enjoyed ballet at age 2 ~ somehow the 2nd birthday turned out to be just as big as her 1st birthday party, but still lots of fun ~ received some great gifts, thank you everyone ~ vast vocabulary ~ loves soccer at age 3, still working on those skills ~ fearless in the swimming pool, as long as the wings are on ~ enjoys the beach and sand, but not fond of the waves ~ always wanting to throw tea parties, play with play doh, watch Disney movies, do puzzles ~ kisses Cloie every night before bed ~ so much fun to chat with ~ I know I'm boasting, but I can't help it.

No comments:
Post a Comment