1.03.2013

2013...

You knew this post was coming, right? :)
 
As I reread my 2012 resolutions last night, I would say I didn't do too bad with sticking to that list. Yet, of those ten items, I was beginning to see that half of them are essentially everyday lifestyles. Shame on me!
 
This year I want to change things up and accomplish things that will allow me to think outside of the box AND allow me to better myself, my family, my surroundings...my world. So a few days into the New Year and after putting a lot of thought into it, here is my list.
 
BE (MORE) GREEN
recycle, reuse, conserve & preserve, whatever it may be

PROJECTS
come up with projects from tedious to creative and stick with it until the end

COOK MORE, TRY OUT RECIPES
this will allow us to cut down on eating out and more important, eat more healthy

READ MORE
repeat of last year, but I need to read more novels, short stories, news articles/stories, blogs and more books to Camille
 
SELF-MAINTENANCE
hair, nails, waxing (tmi), massages and any of those things that ladies need

TRY NEW THINGS, VISIT NEW PLACES, MEET MORE PEOPLE
I'm such a creature of habit, I need to branch out more
 
There you have it...what fun & exciting things do you have planned for the upcoming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment