1.18.2013

happy friday morning

Yippeee, it's Friday!
 
The past few weeks have been uneventful, but it's been back to the grind for Camille with school, soccer & dance...all started up last week. She looooves preschool, it's the best decision we've made for her. And even though I don't volunteer in the classroom often, nor am I able to pick her up, hearing her talk about her classmates more and more is my indication that she is becoming comfortable and getting to know her classmates a lot better.
 
Camille enjoys soccer but it's still a bit of a struggle getting those drills down, however we can't expect much from a three year old. Talk to her dad about that one, I'm okay with it.
She loves dance, especially because she made friends right away, and so glad we put her in again.
While we are mainly busy keeping CJ busy, I have managed to stay on track with barre classes, aka my "me time." It's so necessary and it keeps me in line with the rest of life's juggles.
Keeping up with one of my New Year resolutions to cook more is exhausting, yet more rewarding if anything. Last night I made a huge pot of sinigang and packed it in with veggies and hubs was happy! Our recent menu items have also included homemade pizza, pork chops, banana bread, snicker doodle cookies, spinach artichoke dip, casseroles, smoky chicken fried rice. It's a short list, but far more than what I'm accustomed to--- and hey, we are only half way through January!
That reminds me...I need to find the lid to my slow cooker.
 
I'm so excited for the long weekend, that will include a hair appointment, followed by a pizza dinner in uptown, furniture shopping, as well as "other" shopping, some barre classes, some cooking, relaxation, the zoo (finally getting those passes!) and much, much more! What's even better is the cold weather has let up, and we are expecting some fabulous temps!
 
Have a super great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment