I'm trying to figure out what it is about the month of June or July that makes people get busy.
You know busy...like carnal, sensual, horny, etc... LOL!
I say this because March is filled with birthdays, and to this day I am still trying to keep up.
Mom, sisters, brother, nephew, friends, dogs, etc...
For my family, we implement a date within the month to get everyone together and celebrate all March birthdays. And that usually works.
Then I have the other family... enter Hazel, the only March baby on hubby's side of the family.
The one person who loves birthdays, special occasions and just being festive in general.
She chose the place and we were there...Karl Strauss Brewery for Sunday Brunch.
The scene was pretty diverse with the majority of the crowd being hipsters.
Delicious brunch and being a brewery (for Glen's sake) it was a win- win for all.


No comments:
Post a Comment