Like most people who own one, I'm addicted to my iPhone.
It's ridiculous.
I don't and I won't use it while eating any meals at a restaurant or even at my own table.
I don't always need to check Facebook, Instagram, Draw Something, Words With Friends, email...(okay, my nose is growing), I just need to have it with me wherever I go, wherever I am.
It's my life line, as Glen calls it.
If Glen sees it upstairs and we are all downstairs, he makes sure to bring it down.
With out me asking for it.
Camille will see it sitting on the couch, and handle it like it is a precious metal and say:
"Mommy, here is your iPhone." and hand it to me carefully so she won't drop it.
With out me asking for it.
This is definitely a sign...I need to break this bad habit.


No comments:
Post a Comment