And it's the same every year...madness during the month of March.
So, not only does it apply to the college basketball playoffs, it applies to my life as well.
So, not only does it apply to the college basketball playoffs, it applies to my life as well.
Hubs and I sat down at dinner and discussed the events going on in March.
It seems we do this every few nights because he's forgetful...or choses to be forgetful. :)
It seems we do this every few nights because he's forgetful...or choses to be forgetful. :)
Appointments, parties, birthdays, cleaning, maintenance, work, training, etc.
It goes on and on...
A busy month ahead, and I will do my best to make it a very good one!
It goes on and on...
A busy month ahead, and I will do my best to make it a very good one!

No comments:
Post a Comment