Photography/photographs has been a hobby I've always enjoyed, but never really to the fullest.
Glen bought my first real camera for my birthday in 2002, I was so so so excited to own a Canon.
But what was even more exciting was to get the film developed and see how "great" my pictures turned out.
No one else in my family had a "nice" camera, so everyone turned to me to take pictures at birthday parties or special occassions. It was ridiculous how "pro" it made me feel, thanks fam! :)
Fast forward 10 years and my how things have changed. Imagine that!
I now have a new and improved digital Canon and need not worry about running over to Longs Drugs or Target to get my film developed. In addition to collecting a gazillion memory cards, I have photos saved on discs, portable hard drives and my computer.
When I take pictures, I will keep clicking & shooting until I have 10-15 of very similar photos.
My intention is to pick out the best one and delete the rest off of the mem card...eventually.
Who do I think I am, a Annie Lebowitz or Jasmine Star?
I would love to create cool pictures like this guy, that is who I'd like to think I can be like...

No comments:
Post a Comment